Samstag

Smell Me

I just got myself a new perfume. 
I won't tell you what scent I got. Just the brand! 
Isn't that nerve racking and mean to the point where it's evil? 
NO! 
I think a perfume is something so personal. 
Comparable with you're delicates...

 

I'm very picky when it comes to perfumes. A perfume should reflect my personality and elongate the experience of my presence to another sense.  
Over the past year, I've noticed a change in my personality. Naturally I didn't find my perfume quite suitable anymore. 
I experienced a lot of dizziness and headaches from smelling too many different perfumes in store and a decent amount of frustration from the combination: me (who doesn't know how to describe scents) + sales people (who obviously didn't get my pointless stammering).

And then I found it! 
It's... 
sensual - provocative - edgy
It's... 
                                                                                    ME.


Everyone should take a good couple of sniffs at Jo Malone. 
You'll find yourself surprised by their diversity and uniqueness. 



H A P P Y  W E E K E N D !

x
Ela 

1 Kommentar:

Cookie hat gesagt…

looks interesting!
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

Follow this blog with

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...